News Flash: ViVa! Vienna! COVID update 05-18-21!
Event Location: 125 Church Street
Have you heard the news? ViVa! Vienna! is back! Last year was the first year there was no ViVa! Vienna! in over 30 years! This year we made the decision to plan to have the event by closely following the Governor’s Executive Orders related to COVID to ensure our patrons would be safe. Effective Friday, May 28th at midnight most of the restrictions have been removed. This is more great news! So here are the highlights of the changes and the impact on ViVa! Vienna!:
- Masking will follow CDC guidance: If you are vaccinated, you do not need a mask. If you are not vaccinated, you should follow the CDC guidelines for wearing a mask. Also you can wear a mask if it provides you a level of comfort.
- Zone A Rides, Games, and Food: The area remains fenced in and 1:50 minutes of rides per wristband. You must buy online and show your QR code at the ticket tent to get your wristband. All rides will stop at ten minutes prior to the end of the second hour, and you must exit so the next time block can enter. You can freely move around inside the ride area during your time block. Max capacity is 1,200 people per time block, and all rides will operate at full capacity.
- Zone B Entertainment: This is now FREE! All those that bought tickets – Thank you! We will be refunding 100% of your money. You can now enjoy as many shows as you wish at no cost. This area will remain fenced and will have an entry point on Church St and an Exit at Maple Ave. We will maintain accountability at a max capacity of 700 people.
- Zone C Craft Vendors: the vendor area is still at Caffi Field just a short walk down the W&OD trail. It will be fenced off and have an entry point near the elementary school and an exit point near Cherry Street. There is no one way foot traffic to follow; you can go back and forth between the vendor booths. We will allow a max capacity of 1,200 people on the field at any given time.
- Merchants: They are looking forward to opening their doors for you to explore what they have to offer.
While we all welcome the reduced restrictions, there are still guidelines and safety measures we must follow to ensure ViVa! Vienna! is a safe, secure, and super event for you and your families. We look forward to seeing you out on the town.
A family and community oriented celebration of Memorial Day and the greater Vienna Community spirit.
Amusement rides, food, crafts, vendors and entertainment – fun for all ages!
Vendors include handcraft artisans, retail vendors, professionals, political parties and candidates, and community and non-profit organizations.
Reduced number of guests and 160 vendors socially distanced.
100% of proceeds go to charitable, community and humanitarian organizations.
Every year we strive to find the very best of vendors for our customers. Our customers like a variety of options when it comes to craft fair vendors. ViVa!Vienna! was started as a craft fair and will always be primarily a craft fair.
Our vendors are very important to us. We look at our vendors as family, as we have established relationships with so many of you who return year after year. We appreciate your loyalty and your support, always!
ViVa! Vienna! 2021 marks our transition to our new and improved Event Management system. You will be entering a new website, a new system with all-new means of entering your information and payments. So click on the button below to BECOME A VENDOR and begin your new relationship with us! We look forward to seeing all of you in May 30-31, 2021!!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
We strive to provide entertainment that satisfies everyone who attends ViVa!Vienna!, from infants to grandparents. We have 2 entertainment stages – the Main Stage & Caffi Stage. Each stage presents local talent that will keep you engaged!
From the Vienna Singing Princesses to Superfly Disco, from the Wylder to the Rocknoceros, we have it all!
- All of the benefits of Sustaining, Special, and Signature Sponsors
- Exclusive billing for the event.
- Logo on t-shirts and announcements in press release
- All of the benefits of Sustaining and Special Sponsors
- Embedded video messaging on the website
- Premium advertising on the Town Green video screens that run through out the 3 days
- Showcased advertising on marketing materials that are furnished to patrons
- Stage sponsorship opportunities available
- All of the benefits of Sustaining Sponsors
- Exclusivity to company offering: Exp. The Home Remodeler of Viva Vienna
- Greater prominence among all advertising/marketing materials for the festival
- Premium Vendor Booth space for 2 days of the Viva Vienna Festival
- Marketing before, during and after Viva Vienna
- Logo/impressions on website with link to company website
- Advertising placement on the Town Green – where two stages are running during 3 days of the festival
- Advertising placement in the brochure that is passed out during the festival. Over 15,000 distributed
The only way a completely volunteer organization (The Rotary Club of Vienna) can possibly host an event with a huge carnival, 3 zones of games and rides, entertainment, and vendors during COVID protocols with reduced number of visitors a day is with the help of VOLUNTEERS. Our volunteers are always the secret angels of ViVa!Vienna! They are there, all day, every day – cleaning, answering questions, showing attendees where to find that ice cream cone, to sweeping the food court! They are the hardest working group of friends we know. Join the regular group of People of Action that help us every year: The Boy Scouts, the local students from every middle school in Vienna, our Town of Vienna employees who support us every year, and all our non-profit partners who give back to us as we give to them! If you are interested in joining our army of “People of Action” and learning what it really means to provide “Service Above Self” and giving back to the Town of Vienna, please click the button below to BECOME A VOLUNTEER.
IF FULLY VACCINATED, MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY VOLUNTEERS.
Thank You for Supporting Viva Vienna!
Town Green Sponsors
Main Stage Sponsors
Celebrating the unity and strength of the Vienna community
May 29 - 31, 2021
Presented by the Rotary Club of Vienna
PO Box 822
Vienna, Virginia 22183-0822
125 Church St
Vienna, VA 22180
|Festival General Chair||AJ Oskuiefirstname.lastname@example.org
|Entertainment Chair||Jeff Bollettinoemail@example.com|
|Public Relations Chair||Cristin Etheredgefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vendor Registration Chair||Kelvin Pierceemail@example.com|
|Sponsorship Chair||Brian Billettfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Logistics Chair||Ann Storckemail@example.com|
|Military Ceremony Chair||Gunnar Spaffordfirstname.lastname@example.org|