We are pleased to announce that we are moving forward with our event on May 29-31, 2021 in a limited capacity to ensure health and welfare for our community.
Please check back for updates.
A family and community oriented celebration of Memorial Day and the greater Vienna Community spirit.
Amusement rides, food, crafts, vendors and entertainment – fun for all ages!
Vendors include handcraft artisans, retail vendors, professionals, political parties and candidates, and community and non-profit organizations.
50,000 guests and over 300 vendors
100% of proceeds go to charitable, community and humanitarian organizations.
Every year we strive to find the very best of vendors for our customers. Our customers like a variety of options when it comes to craft fair vendors. ViVa!Vienna! was started as a craft fair and will always be primarily a craft fair.
Our vendors are very important to us. We look at our vendors as family, as we have established relationships with so many of you who return year after year. We appreciate your loyalty and your support, always!
ViVa! Vienna! 2021 marks our transition to our new and improved Event Management system. You will be entering a new website, a new system with all-new means of entering your information and payments. So click on the button below to BECOME A VENDOR and begin your new relationship with us! We look forward to seeing all of you in May 29-31, 2021!!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Vendor Registration will open April 23, 2021 at 9amVendor Map 2021
We strive to provide entertainment that satisfies everyone who attends ViVa!Vienna!, from infants to grandparents. We have three entertainment stages – the Main Stage, the Children’s Stage, and the Lawyer’s Road Stage. Each stage presents local talent that will keep you engaged!
From the Vienna Singing Princesses to Ocho Debastos (Latin Pop Rock), from the Vienna Jammers Percussion Ensemble to the Bentwood Rockers Bluegrass Band, we have it all!
- All of the benefits of Sustaining, Special, and Signature Sponsors
- Exclusive billing for the event.
- Logo on t-shirts and announcements in press release
- All of the benefits of Sustaining and Special Sponsors
- Embedded video messaging on the website
- Premium advertising on the Town Green video screens that run through out the 3 days
- Showcased advertising on marketing materials that are furnished to patrons
- Stage sponsorship opportunities available
- All of the benefits of Sustaining Sponsors
- Exclusivity to company offering: Exp. The Home Remodeler of Viva Vienna
- Greater prominence among all advertising/marketing materials for the festival
- Premium Vendor Booth space for 2 days of the Viva Vienna Festival
- Marketing before, during and after Viva Vienna
- Logo/impressions on website with link to company website
- Advertising placement on the Town Green – where two stages are running during 3 days of the festival
- Advertising placement in the brochure that is passed out during the festival. Over 15,000 distributed
The only way a completely volunteer organization (The Rotary Club of Vienna) can possibly host an event with a huge carnival, 6 blocks of sponsors, vendors, and food vendors with over 10,000 visitors a day is with the help of VOLUNTEERS. Our volunteers are always the secret angels of ViVa!Vienna! They are there, all day, every day – cleaning, answering questions, showing attendees where to find that ice cream cone, to sweeping the food court! They are the hardest working group of friends we know. Join the regular group of People of Action that help us every year: The Boy Scouts, the local students from every middle school in Vienna, our Town of Vienna employees who support us every year, and all our non-profit partners who give back to us as we give to them! If you are interested in joining our army of “People of Action” and learning what it really means to provide “Service Above Self” and giving back to the Town of Vienna, please click the button below to BECOME A VOLUNTEER.
Celebrating the unity and strength of the Vienna community
May 29 - 31, 2021
Presented by the Rotary Club of Vienna
PO Box 822
Vienna, Virginia 22183-0822
245 Maple Ave W
Vienna, VA 22180
|Festival General Chair||AJ Oskuiefirstname.lastname@example.org
|Entertainment Chair||Jeff Bollettinoemail@example.com|
|Public Relations Chair||Cristin Etheredgefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vendor Registration Chair||Kelvin Pierceemail@example.com|
|Sponsorship Chair||Brian Billettfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Logistics Chair||Ann Storckemail@example.com|
|Military Ceremony Chair||Gunnar Spaffordfirstname.lastname@example.org|