Celebration of community Spirit
The Rotary Club of Vienna sponsors the ViVa! Vienna! event, which celebrates the unity and strength of the Vienna community and honors Memorial Day. This event, a time of family fun and pleasure, serves as a major fund raising opportunity for the Rotary Club so that it may, in turn, provide support for charitable, educational, and community groups the following year.
Vienna’s historic Freeman House, Old Vienna Railroad Station, the Caboose, W & OD Trail, and Church Streets at Dominion and Mill all provide the primary setting for the ViVa! Vienna! festival. On Sunday and Monday, Church Street will be closed to traffic from Lawyers Road to Mill Street to allow booths for artisans, retail vendors, political parties and candidates, professional groups, and community organizations.
Great Cuisine For All!
Local Vendors will offer a great variety of foods:
- Hot dogs and hamburgers
- Italian sausage
- Thai, Lebanese, and Chilean meals
- Popcorn, kettle corn, and funnel cakes
- Shaved ice treats and cotton candy
- Candied apples
- Soft and homemade ice cream
Organizations to Provide Rich Diversity of Activity
In addition to all the events and groups mentioned earlier, Vienna organizations and businesses will set up booths for the benefit of the public. These will include:
- Handcrafters Association
- Church Street merchants open for business
- Freeman House selling memorabilia
- Northern VA Model Railroaders with displays for visitors
- Retail merchandisers and local business promotions
- Vacation opportunities
- New car displays
- Political parties and candidates, and fraternal and social organizations
For information about this year’s festival or to volunteer to help with any one of the committees please Contact Us.